Sunday, April 4, 2010
^^!! Sweetess memories that i had with my best buddies?

1. This picture is taken in Ole Ole Bali in Solaris on the 4/April/2010, actual bday for our darling Azusa...

We had a lot of great time and warm time together that we share once a life time age, will never turn back again.. :) She is so happy till cry of happyness tears..



2. This picture's taken in Tony Roma's on the 3/April/2010, Pre Bday Bash...

She had great touching time with us, that we gave her so surprise bday for her... :) Loving it..




** This year is my great time to have a new start of life, that im turining 23 years old and i start my new business career that i just started, will be working damm freaking hard to earn and achieve's my goal's in deed..

1. Then when get a stable income and client's then will be holiday here we come... :)

2. Achieving's my goal's..

3. Having a great good Quality Time with my blessed best buddies in the world.. :) Yeah!!!

God bless you all, im always there for you all to share and spend the great time together, its my pleasure by God has given me to you all as a God's Gift of Love.. :) Amen...


***** 5/April/2010, Monday, 12Noon.

Pauline..


dancer_87 @ 8:38 PM