Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Bad Experience...

I was so dissappointed in myself, b'coz its not the 1st time i did the same mistake.. :) I was so in the hurry & panic as well, b'coz i lost my freaking parking ticket, i got to pay RM50 for the damm crazies parking fund? Hated it so much.. I dont blame other's ppl, i blame myself, why so careless, i lost the ticket.. Hai yah.. :(...

** But the funny think i was so happy & glad when i see my god mother, who always cheer me up all the time. Thanks for everyone being so nice to me.. I so release now.. :).. I was down just now.. When i get out, then i feel so release... :)

Now im so freaking early at d club, so now im at Gardens club suffering net lor, got to wait another 2 hrs for class.. So im going to suff net then go and walk walk around in d shopping mall.. :)



******* Pauline..


dancer_87 @ 1:07 AM