Saturday, January 9, 2010
Heading Towards My Career, My Life & More to come..

Today is Saturday already, time fly's so quick like a wind.. OMG... How fast could it be.. :) I'm planning to go for " Line Dance, Belly Dance & Zumba", keke.. See who are going for Zumba later... Back to Zumba again..!!!!!


*** I'm heading towards my career, i wanna to work hard, i want to achieve's my prospect, goal's & achievement's that iwant to do and be...!! Im waiting for it to come.. I'm looking forward to achieve's it... Oh Yeah!!! But i need mY Father to help me & guide me into my career, walk with me in the darkness of light... Pls father in heaven pls help me & bless me with alot of ppl coming ahead of me..I really need more then 50's ppl in the year, pls lord, be with me, help me, & guide me into my career, shine upon me with the career & ppl of light... :P

Lord, i'm want to thank you with all u have blessed me with.. May u continue to be with me.. :)


My Prayer
1. Dear Father in Heaven, May you continue to bless me, help me, lead, guide & be with me ... Help me & guide me with my career, make it success & succeed in my life with ur blessing upon me FAther... :P May you be with me...

Help me to success & succeed in life, help me to get many many ppl coming towards me.. I want to be Professional & Success in life... :P

May You Grant Me, With Good HEalth, Wealth, Keep me Safe & Sound's, Many MAny more yrs to come, Protact me, walk with me, Help, Lead, Guide, & be with me, hear my prayer's & need's that i really need ur help & Guidence, pls father, take good care of me. May Ur Angel's be surronding me, keep me safe & sound's, protaction, Lay your blessing & touch upon me to keep me safe Without any harm upon Me. TQ.
In Jesus NAme, I Pray, Amen..

2. Lord, I would Like to pray For ALL My Love's One's; My Mother, My GOd Mother@Mama, My Families, My Relativie's, My God Parent's & Sister's, My GOod & Close BEst Friend's, & My Friend's too.

May You Grant each of everyone of them, Keep in Good HEalth, WEalth, Keep them protacted, Safe & Sound's, Many Many More Yrs to come, walk with them, hear their Prayer's. May Ur angel's BE surronding them, keep them safe & Sounds', Protacted, & Lay your blessing & touch upon each one of them, to keep them safe Without any harm upon them. TQ..

In Jesus Name, I Pray, Hear our prayer's & need's, look after them.

In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen..

3. KEEP THE WORLD SAFE & SOUND'S, PROTACTED, WORLD WITHOUT END..

IN JESUS NAME, I PRAY, AMEN...



********* 9/Jan/2010, Saturday, 925AM
********* Pauline.


dancer_87 @ 6:43 AM