Tuesday, December 1, 2009
^^!! I'm Very Very Happy as well, & More..!!

Today is Tuesday 1st Day Of December already. Time flys so quick already... Wow..!!!
My Bday is next week already, wow..!! How Quick is That to come..!! Im getting old by 1 yr already..!! keke..!! But im still young..!! Too..!! But how long i can stay young, mature, pretty & Slim Fit..!! Oh lord...!!!

*** Im very very happy, glad, touch, sweet memories..Is the sweetess bday memories & moment's with my 4 Best Friend's of mine.!! Woon May, Germaine Tan, Grace Tan, Cat Yap & Fiona that i love the most..!! Love them alot..!!!

*** Im so glad that they treat me Who AM i, without any fail on me..!! They Accept who am i...!! Oh thx GIrl's..!! Love it..!!

*** I'm very unhappy, stress, worried and more...!! Im always been push & presurre when im at home...!! I really dont like the person who always push me, & blar blar at me.. make my mood down only.. Im working so hard, the person dont even know, the person think's, dat im playing a fool, im working damm freaking hard...!! Without fail... Hello............

U dont even please me, help me, support me, always look down on the person..!! Think's that he/she is useless, always need ur support.. Hello....!!!!

OMG, give's me alot of pressure, till i wan to become mad already.... Oh No..!!!!


mY prayer:
1. Dear Lord, i need ur help, guide, leading, & be with me..!! Im so understress already.. I need support, help, guide, lead & be with me, lord..!! I so tired and sick already.. I reallly cannot stand it already........!! I need u to help me, to get me alot of customer's & full time client's as well..!! Im so tired, lord, pls answer my prayer's & need's lord.. U know what is happening to me..!! Oh lord, pls lord...... I need ur support, wisdom, helping hand, healing hand's, encourage me, guiding me, give me faith, trust, ablities, and more lord...! Pls lord...!! Protact me, Keep me in good health, safe & Sound's, be with me, and more lord.. Pls lord...!! Hear my prayer's & need's lord...!! If not i will die standing..!!!
IN Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen...

2. Lord i want to pray for all my Love's ONe's: My Mother, My God Parent's, My God Sister's, MY Best, GOod & Close Friend's, My Relative's, My Future Bf, My Friend's as well.. Protact them, keep them in good health, safe & sound's, be with them, hear their's prayer's, cries, & need's lord....!!! Be with them......

** Heal ur children's who are not well, heal them, touch them and be heal again..... With ur touch...


KEEP THE WORLD SAFE & SOUND'S, PROCTACTED, MAKE SURE THE WORLD WILL NOT END AT ALL... BE WITH THE WORLD...


****** Tuesday, 1/Dec, 920AM
****** Pauline..


dancer_87 @ 9:37 PM