Saturday, November 28, 2009
"What A busy & Miserable week i had"..

Today is Saturday already, time fly's so quick like a wind...... :)!!
Im getting peace off, execiting as well, and more to come ahead of me too..:(...

I was so tired, busy & finally had put up my Xmas Tree already, i had completed my 1 mission of this week... I need to work hard & completed my other's tasks as well.. :) need to work hard for it...!!! Olalala....... :P

*** Xmas Is around d coner already, need to work hard, earn money as well...!! Haha..

******** I had miserable & busy week as well.... Busy with Xmas Cantata, performance's as welll!!!!! I like it, but its normal tasks to do every every year..!!

I had miserable week as well, b'coz handling all kind's of ppl in dis world, and withing my misk as welll.... Damm it lah...!! Ireally hate it... I feel the world is like HELL...!!! OMG......

**** I had scary dream's as well, i dont know what is happening to me, why all these kind's of thing's happening to me, and come into my sleep.. Oh No... I need help from GOD to clear all this thing's happening to me... :P Oh Lord, pls come into me...!!!

Now im waiting for the class to start in the club.. So freaking bored..... I dont know where are all my friend's.......


**************** Saturday, 28/11, 440PM
**************** PauLIne..


dancer_87 @ 12:28 AM