Monday, November 30, 2009
A WonderFul, Sweet memOries With my Best Friend's...!!!

Today is MOnday BLue's...!! So fast time pass, going to be December already, another half an hour..!! I was so glad, happy, blessed by god..!!!

*** Today i went to watch my Fav Movie as well, Twlight New Moon with my Fav Niece, Natasha, then we had coffee at starbuck's, then go home and rest for 1 hour..!! Then i had class at 515PM, zumba.. I was so execited, then Woon, Grace, Germaine, & Cat Yap, treat me for my bday dinner At TOny Romass.. I had wonderful, sweetness memories with my 4 Best Friend's as well....!!! This 4 Best Friend's of mine, i will never forgot them at all, i will cherrish every moment with them... I will keep in touch with them all the time..!!

*** This year is my happiest moment & bday wish & gift i had from them.. Im so blessed by God Grace, giving me them to me..I never had a good bday celebration till i know them since 2 yrs ago and till now...:) Im so glad... that i mix with the right group... Love them always...!!! They treat me who Am I....!!


**** Lord u know what i needed ritez? Pls continue to guide, lead, help me & be with me, move with me, with my career, my dream career, life & etc else too Lord... Pls be with me yah...!! hOpe u will answer my prayer's lord...!!! I need ur help..!! Oh lord, give me wisdom, courage, faith, trust, walking with u lord, closer to them all, & etc else lord... Be with me...!! Oh lord........


May GOd bless everyone & including myself too... Now & always lord......


In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen...

***** Monday, 30/11, 1140PM
***** Pauline..


dancer_87 @ 7:32 AM