Friday, November 27, 2009
Wat FreakINg Life, & Outside World out there...?

***** I never had a miserable life & friend's that i have ever ever meet in my life...!!! I had a freaking life with crazies ppl that i meet some groups of ppl... I was so damm freakin peace off with those ppl has hurt me........ I wish the world could change.. I wish i could change to be more evil as well.. kekkekeekek.. No lah just kidding lah....!! Im always nice & good too... I will never like to be so cruel to any one in my life.. I treat all my love's one's & friend's in the same way...


**** I was so blessed that i know some of my girlfriend's & boyfriend's that i know... They all are so nice, kind, friendly, carrying, loving & good to me, i will never want to lose or waste them a way.. I will never never want to do that?

***** I will respect everyone if they respect me in d same way..... So i will not disobey them at all, i will try by level best to please them as well.... SO remember that? I will never want to do such a thing's like that? Got it...

Love everyone in d same way...!!!

Love yah.....


******* Friday, 27/11, 135PM
******* Dat's Me...!!


dancer_87 @ 8:23 AM