Sunday, November 29, 2009
HunTing & SeaRching...!!

Today's Sunday already, time has fly's so quick like wind..!! OMG, time is flying so quickly already, getting old every every year already, day by day's passing so quick...

*** Im hunting & searching for my prospect's to get more so that i can earn more money to do what i want to do....... What i have earn the amount that i want to do, get.... I had been waitied for so long long already.. :) So need to start somewhere?

*** Im hunting & searching for my old good friend's, that i missed them alot..!! B'coz has disobey me already.. :(... IF im gone, my Spirit, Soul will come and search for u, why u didt treat me well, when im ALIVE...!! :) LOL.....

*** Im very very luckly, glad, happy to have a bunch's of good, best & close friend's ^^ That i love the most........ ; Jax Lee, Jasmine Chew, ElVa May,Mama@Farah, Yudie, Chris Wang, Theresa, Leng Ma, Fazee, Joey Wong, Germaine Tan, Grace Tan, Woon May, Joslyn Choy, CK, Sin EE, Adelena, Lin, Bebee Tan, Irene, and many many more that i got to mention....... :P I love them so much... I will never forget about them at all.. I miss them too.... :)

- Lord, u know what i really needed in my life ritez, Lord, i hope u could answer my prayer's & need's lord, help me with my career & my dream career too... Able to walk with the next step in my life..... TO have faith & trust in myself.... Oh Lord....

- I will never going to give up what i love & talent that i have.. I will never give up. I will still continue to able to success to become Professional tooo.............

I will never break's promises at all. I will manage to do it too......


My Prayer;
1. Dear Lord, pls hear my prayer's & need's lord... Help me with my career to be success as welll... Bring more ppl into my bussinesss.... Oh Lord...
Protact me, Keep me in good health, safe & sound's, hear my prayer's, keep me safe, be with me, make my dream's & career come true lord...!! oH lord.....

Be with me..................... Thx Thx Lord...
In Jesus Name, I Pray, AMen..

2. Lord i want to pray for all my love's one's; My Mother, My God Parent's, My God Sister's, My Good, Best, Close Friend's, my Friend's, My future Bf, My relative's as well... Keep them in good health, safe & sound's, be with them always... Take good care of them, hear their prayer's * Need's lord...

- Heal ur children's who are not well, heal them again, touch them and send miracle's into their live's......


KEEP THE WORLD SAFE & SOUND'S ALWAYS, PROTACT THE WORLD, WORLD WITHOUT END, SO LORD, BE WITH THE WORLD..... MANY MANY MORE YRS TO COME...


********** Sunday, 29/11, 1000PM
********** Pauline...


dancer_87 @ 5:49 AM