Wednesday, October 28, 2009
AnOther Day Has Come!!

Oo lala... TOday is Wednesday already, how come time pass so quick and fast... Oh goss..!! I dont want the days go so fast because i cannot catch up with the time nowsdays, its too fast to end one day, i havent completed what i havent done in my life to success my life & career that i want to do since i was a little girl.!!
I want to achieve's my goal's & dream career that i have waited for so long..

I have finally went shopping for my Halloween outfit's for this w/end already, o lalala!!! Time fly's so quick ler..!!! Getting ready to be spookkkkkyyyyyy!!! My girlfriend's & i went to look for thing's & outfit too..!!! All of us were so execited and talking about it..!! Haha!!!!

Today im going to Sign up, but i dont know whether my salary come's in already..!! :(.... Im at the club already, waiting for class to start as well...!!! Keke!!! Going to Lot 10 tonight i guess lor..!! Hai yah!!!


I want to be dancer, instuctor, famous sexy hot model(kekek), and etc else that i wanted to be & do....

I hope & wish my dream's career will come true..!! Hahah!!!


Im still young, but i want to do something that i love & like to do, before its gone with my life..!! Life's toooooo short to not enjoy.....



*********** Wednesday, 28/10, 12PM
************ PauLine, Potato..!!


dancer_87 @ 5:57 AM