Monday, October 26, 2009
I'm going for a relax & enjoying myself..!!!

Oo lalalala!!! Today is Tuesday already, so fast time passed, today is my niece bday as well. Wow everyone is growing up already.. Myself im getting old already duo..!!!

Im so happy & welcome back to the club Myoga already, all my good & close friend's were missing me alot..!! So sorry all my love's one's, i also missed all of you so damm alot..!! I was so glad to see all of you back again.!! Miss u all....!! I was been away from myoga for 2 week's already.......!!! Hope you all dont mind yah!!!!

If i become consultant or what, hope you all support me yah!! Encouraging me to do so lah...!! Hope you all will join the club where i will be in yah!! Hopefully..!! I trust all of you..!! Dont let me down, ooooo lalalal.... Muah haha JK lah..!!!

I said to my best friend's, Woon & Grace, if i get married too, i will invite all of you to be my bridge maid's and dance for my wedding too!! Muah haha!! It will be a big feast of my celebration!! I think it will be 90-100's table's... I need to rent a big Grand Ballroom IN KL...................
Everyone that i know will be invited, Elva May, Mama@Farah, Chris wang, Cat Khoo, Cat Yap, Jax Lee, John chua, Jasmine Chew, Joey Wong, Ina, Roza, Awin, Agatha, Shanince, Pat, Chloe, Baby, Irene, Germaine tan, Grace Tan, woon May, & more...!!!! tOO many to says.........
Just remember to keep that day free & block it..!! Ok just for me..!! Remember it..!!!

I want to do something that i love & like to do..!! I want to become Professional & Freelance dancer too!!! Thats what i want to do & be too!!! So hopefully i can make it to the next stage..!!!


Thx all my love's one's...




********** Tuesday, 27/10, 915Am
********** PaUlINe, Potato..


dancer_87 @ 6:03 PM