Monday, October 26, 2009
A New WeEk Has ArrIVeD again!!!

OMG, today is Monday Blue's again.... SO fast time fyl's like a wind..!!! Wow..!!!

Im very unhappy, sad, Disappointed, and etc Lord, PLs help me with my emotional lord...!! I hope i can do something that i love & like to do, i dont want to do something that i hate to do....!!! I want to do & becoming Professional & Freelance Dancer & INstructor too!!! Oh yeah.... I really hope i can achieve's it with my own 2 feet on it..!!!

I will not waste my time doing somethin that i hate and dont like to do..!!

Im very down with my life being builed in the office and treated like slave? So sad..!!!

I feel very Pai Sei already, i dont want any of my good & close friend's look down on me!! I want them to be proud of me, and respect me what im.... DOnt make fool of me ok..!!!

I was so happy to be back to myoga once again, i missed all my good & close friend's in the club, i was so happy and glad to see Woon Woon, Grace, Ezen Chan and all my old friend's too!! I miss them all so much.... Hope to see them again soon....

woon, Grace & Me went to Nyonya colours to have a drink together and che chat, i havent since them for 2 weeks already, i miss them alot..!!! So glad to be back again...!!!

I meet Yudi Yang i as well, he is so cute and funny.....We both are the same.!!!


MUah haha!! i saw Elva May in SUnway as well, i was so shy to said that im going for interview at d club lor..!! So pai sei ler..!!! Keke!!!!


I hope & pray that i can do something that i love & like to do..... Lord be with me...


******* MOnday, 26/10, 1035PM
******* Love's PauLine, Potato..


dancer_87 @ 7:28 AM