Sunday, October 25, 2009
SunDay here's is come......!!!

Today is Sunday already, i cannot believe that w/end has going to be end...another 4 more hrs going to be MONDAY already, time fly's so quick..

Im so bored, sick and tired of working something that i dont like to do?
Finally i have moved out from somewhere that i dont like to be in? Muahahaha...

Im goin to considering to work in the Fitness line soon already, porbably on 2 November..!! Muah haha!!!!

I hope i can be success in that future line im going to be..!!!


-Today i went shopping with Ina & Roza to find our cloths for party dis w/end..!! Muah haha!!!! I found something that i like, but i will not tell anyone about it.. muahahahaha!!!!

-Today i was so happy but im still sad, bcoz Jie Mary is not well, out of the sudden she fall sick, OMG. I really cannot believe it...... I was so schock to hear dis?


Dear Lord pls be with each one of us yah.........


I really want to do something that i love & like to do...!!




My Prayer
1. Dear Lord, i want to pray for myself, be with me, guide me, lead me & help me what i needed lord, pls be with me lord... Protact me, keep me in good health, keep me safe & sound's, hear my prayer's & need's lord, be with me lord.
Help me with my career & job as well lord, im so tired of choosing and doing something i hate to do..!! Be with me lord..... Take care of me lord...
In jesus Name, I pray Amen..

2. Lord, i would like to pray for Jie Mary Ajan, u know what is wrong with her right, so lord, do heal her soon lord, keep her in good health again, be with her, heal her lord...... In Jesus Name, I pray Amen..

3. Lord, i would like to pray for all my love's one's, My mother, my God parent's, my god sister's, my good & close friend's that i love, my friend's, my relative's and more.... Protact me, keep them all in good health, safes & sounds, hear their prayer's & need's lord, be with them lord, take good care of them lord, always... In Jesus Name i pray Amen....

4. Lord keep the world safe & sound and protacted too...

In Jesus Name, I Pray Amen..

*********** Sunday, 25/10, 9Pm
*********** Love's pauLine, Potato


dancer_87 @ 5:41 AM