Friday, October 30, 2009
GetTing To Triller the Spoooookkkkkyyy Halloween PaRty!!

Today is Friday already, wow so fast time fly's.. Today is Halloween Eve..!! All of us getting ready for the party 2mrw.... Wearing our best outfit's..!!! I loving it..!! :)!!!

Im back to be happy again, i love being what im, i dont like to be unhappy, im the person who always love to be happy, cheerful & doing what i love & like to do..
I want to achieve's my goal's.!! I want to achieve's my dream career that i been waiting for so long.. I will not waste my time at all again.. I will make it come true, but now is i need to start teaching in the club..!! Oh yeah!!!

So execited, i was so happy that im back to my fav's class & teacher@Best Friend of mine, Elva May, i attened Zumba at LOt 10, i was so happy to see her back again..
I was very unhappy, b'coz my salary havent come out yet!! ::( Damm sad..!!!


Im getting ready and preparing all my staff's 4 2mrw party & party too!!



Make my dream's & prayer's come true Lord... Amen..


********* Friday, 30/10, 1120PM
********* PaUlinE, Potato!!


dancer_87 @ 8:14 AM