Friday, October 23, 2009
W/end has arrived again..!!!

Today is Friday already, w/end has arrived again..!! So fast time fly's so quick..!!
I was just thinking what is my next destinaton to work in? I really wish i can do something that i love & like to do, rather doing something that i dont like to do..!! Haha!!!! So, what shall i do now?

- I was so unhappy working in the company i was working in? Give me alot of stressness, i cannot take it anymore already, so finally i have stop already.!! The boss is so freaking nasty, and blar blar, always like to pick point on other ppl, i really those kind's of ppl picking point on other's ppl about this & that too!! Ai yoo..!!! Saying im not up to the standard, u didt even teach me, give me trainning expect me to do this & that, execuse me, when i ask more, then u scold me like a freaking small kid like STUPID and SAID THAT U DIDT GO TO SCKOL huh!! What kind of person is that? Saying this, my own family also didt say this to me? Hello, what do u think u are? Grow up boss..!!

- Then finally, my girlfriend of mine, Jennifer, called me out for lunch at Great Eastern, i was so happy, then her friend of her's came to join us, he was so nice, we che chat and sit down talking about this & that? Then suddenly the strike me, about coming into Insurance Line, i was thinking about this for so long, then what shall i made? the decssion about it Whether want to DO FITNESS LINE OR INSURANCE LINE, hai yoooo!!! OMG.....!!! How?


- I really want to achieve's my goal's, but now i need skill's, and more, before i can do my next step...!! I want to become Professional dancer & Freelance too!!! Thats what i was thinking if im not working full time lah..!! but i need support from steady income..!! So i was thinking of going into Sales?


- I was so happy to join all the classe's that i missed so much, and all my good & close friend's as well too!! I miss all of you..!! muakss!!!!!!


So tired, till cannot sleep at all...

Missing all the great time's i had last time..!! :(... Soon it will come back again..!!


I want to do something i love, like..!! I want to be one of my best friend too!!!



Gampetch, hope i will achieve's my goal's & dream's too!!


Just FInish Choir Practice...!!


*********** Friday, 23/10, 12AM
*********** Love's BY PauLine, Potato..!!


dancer_87 @ 8:40 AM