Wednesday, September 30, 2009
My Mind's & hearts Saying!!

Today is Wednesday already, so fast time fly's omg..!! Hai yooo!!! :)...

-sometime's i feel so down, worried, stress and blar blar blar, i dont know what ppl think's & say about me..!! But anyway, if the person dont respect me, i dont care, i wont layan him/her, but anyway IM NOT THAT KINDA OF PERSON WHO DO THAT, to HIM/HER...!! I always treat HIM/HER, well and be treat like normal lor.!! I love all my good & close friend's(MYOGA & CF TOO), and love's one's as well too!! I will never like to talk bad about him/her behind them!! I love to talk Good thing's about him/her..

- DEAR My Good's & close Friend's & Love's one's,
I want to say sorry if i hurt you or say something that hurts u, pls forgive me..!! I hope you wont keep in your mind and heart about it..!! So sorry dear..!!

I want to say that IM THE PERSON WHO NEVER DO THAT AT ALL, bcoz i love u all so much..! I will never forget you all as well, i want to keep you all close in my heart before anything goes wrong or too late..!! We all die together..!!! I will keep my friendship till my LAst BrEATH.!!!! Keke!!!! Love u all always!! Muakss!!!!

IF YOU DONT FEEL HAPPY WITH ME, PLS DO COME AND SPEAK TO ME PERSONNALLY, I WILL CHANGE AND HELP YOU WITH.. THX.... LOVE YAH!!


God Be with me, help me with whatever i need from you lord, thx lord...


******** Wednesday, 30/9, 1020AM
******** PauLine Potato!!


dancer_87 @ 6:52 AM