Saturday, September 12, 2009
W/end has come's..!!!

Today is Saturday already, wow so fast time fly's like a wind.. OMG..!!! Today im planning to go 4 my 2 fav's classe's that i never missed on w/ends.!! Keke.. Im going for Line Dance with Lily & Belly Dance with Mama@Farah..!! Keke.. Then after belly im ciaoing lor.. Got appointment with my girlfriend..!!! Watching movie..!! Keke!!!!!

- hmmm i also dont like ppl talking behind me, i like ppl talk in front of me straight away.. I hated ppl bad mouthing & talk back behind me as well.. :( Arggggg!!!
Pls do come and talk to me personnaly if you dont feel happy with me ok...!!! I wont eat you up ok.. Im a nice person, if you get onto my head, then i will be nasty as well.. Keke..

So better watch out of Wild Tiger... Keke!!!!! Argggggggggggggggggg!!!!!


- OMG, wow how come time's & day's fly so quickly want...!!! Ai yooo.. Im so busy person, till days pass so quick..!! Hai yah....

OMG, end of the year are coming ahead... So freaking busy..!!! :)

- Need to practice, practice, practice, practice & prepare for some event's are coming up already.. Ai yooo............. I need a break of singing as well... !!! Kekeke But DANCING i will not have a break.. I will still continue no matter how tired AM I.. Keke!! Thats is PauLin Chang@Me..!!!

Love's everyone.... I will not talk bad about my love's one's, good & close friend's in the club......... Muaksssss.. Who dare to bulied them, i will fired them.... Hahahaha......... Come and report to me ok..... :P



********* Saturday, 12/9, 930AM
********* Love's By Little Baby Angle, Paulin, Potato..


dancer_87 @ 7:59 AM