Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Busy Week's & Month as well..!!! So Trying..!!!

Oh today is A good dated, is 9 Of Sept 2009.. What a nice number & day too!!! I hope it will be a good day for me too!!! :)... Love's yah!!! GOd may you blessed everyone of us lord, be with us lord..!! Take good care of us always lord..!!

- I woke up so early this morning, b'coz we have something on in the morning..!! So Sleepy & tired as well!!! But i had alot of time practicing and having fun as well too!! So we must work hard for what we love's & like the most lord..!! So we will our very very best for each of everyone of us.!! Do nicely & sexy as well.. Phew weeeeee!! We had practice for 2 hours in the morning, then i have 1 hr break..!! Then i go for Belly class in Myoga too!! I dont have energy already for hip pop too!! :)..!! But i will keep my full energy for tomorow 2 zumba's classes..!! Yeah!!!

- I love Dancing & teaching too, i love to performace as well!! Wow..!! Dats what i love & like to do!! Yeah!! ITs me.!!!
I know all my good & close friend's are waiting for me to teach soon!! Yeah!! I need time to prepare my dearest good & close friend's.. Pls wait..!!

Heheh!!!! OMG..!!!!!


- I feel so frasted as well. I dont know why i so unhappy when im at home...OMG...... Oh lord, pls be with me..!!!

I will not give up on My Dancing Career, Dancing is my life & passion that i waited for so long to do it..!! I will never never give up on this.!!

Im very into my dancing career, that i love the most.. in my life..!!

Sometime's i feel my good & close friend's, and other's know me more better & clear then someone know's me from the womb..!! hehe!!! They know what i really want to do & focus on..!! I know it..!!! Im so glad to know them and they always there to support me & guide me into the right thing's that i want the most.. Thx.....

I really hope & wish that i can be a successful person in the Dancing Line..!! OH yeah...... PLz lord..!!


MY Prayer;
1. Lord, pls continue to be with me, guide me, lead me & hear my prayer's & need's that i need the most lord.... Plz make's my dream's & prayer's come true badly lord..!!! I want to do something that i really love & like the most.. I dont want to waste my time doing that i dont like to do at all..... I love to do something make's me so deep inside my heart.. Oh lord, pls be with me & guide me always lord.. Amen..!!!

2. Lord, i want to pray for all my love's one's; My mother, my god parent's, my god sister's, my good & close Friend's, my relative's , my friend's, & everyone i love the most. Keep them in good health, safe & sound's, protact them always, be with them lord, take good care of them lord, always..... Be with them.. Hear their prayer's & dream's come true lord.. IN Jesus Name, I pray, Amen..!!!

3. Take really good care of each of everyone in this earth.. Amen...!!!


Plz Lord, be with us always.. Amen..!!


******** Wednesday, 9/9/09, 920PM
******** Love's, BY Little Baby Angel, PauliNe, Potato..!!


dancer_87 @ 6:08 AM