Friday, September 4, 2009
TGIF....

Thank God Is Friday already, OMG, so fast time has come's & go already.....
I went for 2 fav's classes of mine teacher's too..!!! I went for Belly Class Back to Back in CF & myoga too!!!!

After belly i was so tired, But i still have energy as well too!!!!!

After class, Mama@Farah, Wendy & Me when to Alexies for makan and che chatting too!!! Then after that Wendy & Me went to watch Movie GIJOE...!! The movie was fantasic too!! I love the movie so much!! Love's it..!!

Wah just this week, i spend more then RM200 Already.. OMG.. Money run's like a water.... Spend spend spend....

*** Need to practice practice practice practice for performance..!!

I need to do something that i love & like the most.. I want to keep up my dancing career as well too!!! So now, i really need to concerate my dancing & focus on it too!! I not playing a full with it ok.. Im very very serious about it..!!
Thats whAT i want to do & be too!! So im working on it now..!!! Wish me all the best Lord...!!!


Need to rest already...!!!!


********* Friday, 4/9, 1110PM
********* Love's, By Little Baby Angel, PauLine, Potato..!!


dancer_87 @ 8:02 AM