Friday, September 4, 2009
CraZiEs & Execiting W/end I had..!!

Hmmm Yday@Friday, i went for my 2 fav's classes with elva & farah@mama as well.. I was so tired but i still have alot of energy in my blood, i can do more.. but i just dont want to over do it only.. I wanted to go for Elva's classes, but its was in LOt 10... Jamm & crazies place to drive there..!! Wakakaka... Maybe Next week, i go there..!!! So after mama's class, we went for makan at Alexies, Garden..!! We che chat alot..!! Then after that Wendy & I planned to watch movie... GIJOE.... Its was a great great movie..!!!!

- I was so lazy to go for singing practice, i was already, i already had a long practice for performance already, a long week of practice's..!! Need to practice practice Performance is coming up soon already..!! So need to remember all the step's to do prefect as a dance team... Yeah..!!!

Today is Saturday already, i was planning to go down to LOt 10 to attend Elva's belly & zumba too, but nobody want to come with me.!!! :( If i didt go to Lot 10, then i go to Myoga, to attend Line Dance, Belly Dance, & zumba too!!!

- I dont know whether how many's classe's i can do lor..!!!! Hehe!!!!!!!


My Prayer;
1. Lord, i really want to do something that i love & like the most..!! IS DANCING CAREER iS my passion & dream career that i want to do & be too..!!!! so i hope i can get something & into the line as well.!! Lord, pls answer my prayer's & need's that i need lord.. Its important?

- I love dancing alot, im very very serious about it..!! Im not playing a full in my dancing, if i success i want to open my own private studio.... & Become's famous & popular too!!!!

2. Lord, continue to be with all my love's one's take good care of them, keep them safe & sound's, keep them in good health, protact them and be with them always lord.... In Jesus Name, I pray Amen..!!!!!!!


Peace god with us all the time amen..


******* Saturday, 5/9, 10AM
******* Love's By Little Baby Angel, PauLine Potato..!!


dancer_87 @ 6:43 PM