Friday, September 11, 2009
TGI !!!!

Thanks God is Friday today, im gonna for my 2 fav's classe's & instructor as well..!! Keke!!!! Im gonna to CF 1st then i will go to Myoga after that... I need to check something with a friend..!! keke!!!

I really serious into teaching & dancing line too!! I need time to prepare & practice alot..!! So now, im doing some kind of teaching with a friend.. but i will try my best to start my own class by my own.. Keke!! Hopefully i can do it.!! With no mistake ... Kek!!!!

The really most thing's & people's i do apprieate are; My good & Close friend's; Elva, Jax, Wendy, Doris, Germaine, Cay Mee, Joslyn, Ck, Baby, Irene & Many Many More too many to mention... keke............ The most thing's i love & like is MY DANCING, IS MY LIFE..!! Keke.. I will not give up at all...

They always make's me happy, they support me, encouraging me, & care for me & many many more as well!!! Thx..!! Love's yah!!!

My Prayer:
1. Lord, i want to pray that i will get something that i love & like to do lord. i dont want to do something that i dont like to do at all.. Lord, pls hear my prayer's & need's lord... Help me, guide, lead & be with me lord.. Protact me, keep me in good health, safe & sound's & be with me always.. Thx Lord.. Amen..

2, Lord, i want to pray for all my love's one's that i love the most; My mother, My god parent's, My god sistere's, my good & close friend's, my friend's, my relative's & many many more... Keep them all in safe's & sound's, keep them in good health, protact them, hear their's prayer's & need's lord, be with them always, take good care of them lord.. Be with them... In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen..!!!


Thx Father in heaven.. Love u always..!!!


******* Friday, 11/9, 915AM
******* Love's, BY Little Baby Angel, PauLine, Potato..!!


dancer_87 @ 8:48 AM