Thursday, September 10, 2009
"Today is My Fav Day"..!!!

Today Is Thursday, is my fav day that i will never 4get in my life..!! :).. Im going for my 2 fav's classes with elva & jason ooi..!! I always love Thursday, & Friday as well..!!!

- Im hearing the song's 4 the function..!! Its in my head all the time..!! B'coz i love the song's alot more..!! So need practice practice practice practice as well, to make's prefect too!! I dont want to be a fool with full of mistake when im on the stage..!! I want to be well prepare & perform well too!! Oh yeah..!!! So must make sure everything is in prefect order..!! yeah!!! I also dont want to be nervous..!! Oh lord, pls be with me..!!!

- Dancing is my very serious career that i will not give up in my life..!! I will do the best and do it well...!!! I want to achieve's my career..

Oh yah!!! Be with me lord...

-Sometime's i feel so down with some people who dont understand me, suppport me and blar blar..!! Always look down on someone..!!! Hai yah... :( thats why sometime's i dont feel happy when im at home!! I love to be out with full of my good & close friend's around always there to support me, care for me, encouraging me & more..!! I love them the most..!!! I will never never forget them at all.. I love everyone too!!!! Thx..!!!!

My Prayer;
1. Lord, i hope & pray that i will get something that i love & like to do..!! I dont want to waste my time doing thing's that i dont like to do....!! Keke!!!! Oh lord, pls hear my prayer's & look after me as well, always lord. amen..!!

2. Lord, i want to pray for all my love's one's thati love the most; My Mother, my god parent's, my god sister's, My good & close friend's, my friend;s, My relative;s, & other's as well.... Keep them all in safe & sound's, good health, protact them, hear their prayer's & need's lord, be with them always, lord, take good care of them lord...!!! In Jesus Name, i pray Amen..!!!



Makes our dream's & prayer's come true..!! Love u all..!!




********* Thursday, 10/9, 940AM
********* Love's By Little Baby Angel, PauLine, Potato.!!!


dancer_87 @ 8:26 AM