Monday, September 7, 2009
"What a busy week im gonna to have"!!!

Today is Monday Blue's to start with a new day & week ahead..!!! I dont know whether im gonna to have fun, boring or etc else... I know i will be busy till end of the month..!!! What a busy life i have..!! Nvm i love busy life to keep me busy with full of love's & like's that i want to do ..!! Yeah!!!!!

Today i was planning to go to CF in Lot 10, but i dont know what & who are teaching? I didt take the time table yet..!! :(.. Nvm i probably going to myoga for zumba class with ezen..!!! I was planning to have a new look again, and do some touch up!!! Yeah!!!! Before the wedding & performance as well!!!

The Passion & dream's that i have is I love Dancing alot, its making me crazy already.. I will not give up on my dancing at all!!! I will cherish everymoment i have..!! I will make sure i will be professional,famous amos, popular and etc..!! I want to do what i really want to do..!!! Oh yeah.!!!!!!!

- My good & close friend's are waiting for me to teach in the club, soon i will be taching on my own..!! I know they all are execited & cant wait to support me too!! Thx all my dearest friend's.. I love you all..!!! They all understand me, how important dancing is to me..!! They understand me well enough..!! Thx..!!

- My god sister's also know me too well too, they all support me as well.. thx..!!!

But someone dont understand me well enough, maybe she know's me too long already..!! DOnt understand me, dont support me and blar blar blar..!! always think's negative thing's about me.. Always talk bad thing's about me, and who i mix with.. !! What i hated about it..!!! I never like that at all...!! Who's talking about my good & close friend's and love's one's as well..!! Stop it..!!! Thx..!!!

Its make's me very very upset to say that..!! Put me to shame to face them.!!! :(.. Signffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff!!!!!!!


My Prayer;
1. Lord, can you tell someone, that how much dancing is to me.. How important to me.!!! Tell that person.!! Let me think and make my own decission making.. Thx..!!!

2. Lord, can you guide me, lead me, hear my prayer's & need's how much i want to do something that i love & like to do now & future as well lord.. Make my dream's & prayer's come true oh lord.. Thx Lord..!!! May you keep in me good health, safe & sound's, protact me all the time lord, now & always lord..!! Amen..!!

3. Lord, i would like to pray for all my love's one's; my mother, my god parent's, my god sister's, My good & close friend's, and everyone else, May you grant all of them good health, safe & sound's, protact them, be with them always... Hear their prayer's & need's lord, make their dream's & prayer's come true oh lord, be with them always lord.. In Jesus Name, I pray, Amen..!!!!


Be with each of everyone of us lord, now & always.. Amen...



********* Monday, 7/9, 10AM
********* Love,s BY Little Baby Angel, PaulIne, Potato..!!!


dancer_87 @ 4:29 AM