Thursday, September 3, 2009
Had A gooD time & Tired too!!

Yday@Thursday, i woke up so early to go to Cheras for rehersal practice..!! I was up till 1030PM, so damm tired but i had alot of energy & fun too!!! I was not even tired, but my leg's are tired.!! When its come to dancing, i'll have a lot of energy and i will put my full energy on it.!! Thats me..!!!!

We rehersal till 11AM, then we all rush to CF in MV, for elva's class... So damm good & fun too!!! Yeah!!! i really love's dancing & zumba's class too!! yeah!!!

I went for jason's class too, i taught Jai Ho.!! Its was so great workout.!!!

Today is Friday, here's its come TGIF...!!! Hahah!!!!
Im planning to go for 2 belly classe's with Elva & Mama@Farah... wow..!! What a great teacher's & friend's i have..!! I love's their classe's alot.!!!

Im going to be tired as well, need to practice for the performance & my class too!! hah!!!!!!!!!!

Then tonight got choir's practice as well, so tired..!!! OMG.....!!!! I can do it.!!!

******** Thursday & Friday, 4/9, 1015AM
******** Love's, By Little Baby Angel, PauLIne, Potato..!!!


dancer_87 @ 7:08 PM