Monday, August 31, 2009
MerDeka!! " WhAt A dAy"? & My PrAyer List!!

Oh today is Merdeka day, its monday blue now.. Last day of August.. So fast time fly's & gooooo!!!

Today it will be last class with Deno's In myoga....!! :(.. Signfffffff!!!!

I will be going to CF in MV, soon.. So sad cannot go to LOt 10 & sunway too.. SO sad.. I wish i could go there as well, to support my fav's Friend & instuctor too!! I miss her so much..!!! I want to be there for her.. I love her class's so much too!!!

I cannot belive, that Elva, Deno, Sunny, Mama@Farah, Bryan & Alex are leaving us too..:( OMG... SO sad..!!! I miss them alot.. They are all so professional...

- I wont give up on my dancing career, b'coz dancing is what i love & like to do now & in d future too.. Some of my good & close friend's know what i love & like to doo.. They all support me... Thx Friend's..!! I love you all so much..!!!!

- I want to teach, zumba & belly too, i need to practice's & do more classe's & course for Belly too..!! I want to be good & professional so that i can teach my future student's better & professional too!! Yeah.. Do come and support me..!! LOve yah!!!

- I dont really want to do something that i dont like...!! If i do something that i dont like, makes no meaning into my life..!! I want to do something that i love & passion..!! Oh yes..!!! I really like's it.. i love dancing..!!! Yeah thats me!!!


I got alot of thing's to say actually.. But i dont know where to start and stop...



My Prayer;
1. Lord, i need your help, guiding, leading & etc lord, i want to do something that i love & like the most lord, i dont want to do something that i dont like it..!! PLs help me lord.. Make's my wishe's & dream's come true oh lord, hear my prayer's & need's lord... Thx.. Amen..

2. Lord be with everyone i love, take good care of them always.. Amen.....




******* Monday, 31/8, 940PM
******* Love,s By Little Baby Angel, PauLinE!!!!


dancer_87 @ 6:30 AM