Friday, September 18, 2009
Renewing my blog for 2 days..!!

Im updating my blog on thursday & today@Friday... !! So busy & tired dont have time to update my blog's busying rehersal for performance next w/end lor..!! :) Thats what i love & like to do..!!! I will never give up on whatever i want to do .... :)

yday@Thursday i went for my 2 fav's classe's ZUMBA.... Its was so fantasic... I woke up so early, b'coz got rehersal practice@Cheras at 9am... SO got to wake up early lor..!!! I normal wake up early want ler..!! Keke!!!

So today@Friday, i went for my 2 fav classes again, BElly Dance with Elva & Ezen.. I was full with energy in Elva class but then i feel so tired after that, then i dont have energy for Ezen class..!! :( Energy level went down already.. I feel backache as well.. OMG... What is happening? I hope nothing happen? :) Pray for good health..!!!

Oh lord, i want to do something i love & Like to do in my life..!!! :)
I dont want to waste time doing something that i dont like to do in my life.. Its wasting of time & energy to do something that you dont like to do RIGHT...!!!

Just finish singing..!!! Hai yah.. SO tired ler...!!! I need rest, tomorow is a long day for me.. This whole week & next week is my busy & full week...!!! hehe!!!

Love's what im doing................!!!



******** Friday, 18/9, 1045PM
******** PaulinE, Potato..!!


dancer_87 @ 7:40 AM