Monday, September 14, 2009
" Oh Goss!!" New week has come's again!!

Today is MOnday Blue's new week has come again.!! Its will be a busy w/end's till end of the month..!!! Busy with activtitie's & events on as well.. So busy with life's.... Going to be end of the year already, im even more pack's & busy with x'mas thing's as well, then next is CHINESE NEW YEAR AS well.. OH gosss... Freaking busy with stuff's & Life's..!!!

-Today i woke up so early, b'coz i had rehersal practice@Cheras Jax's plc... ITs was so fun & did new's steps as well.. Wow..!!! We ended about 1130AM..... So fast time fly's...!!! Need more time's to practice practice practice again ler..!!! Hehe..!!!

The most thing's that i love is " MY DANCING CAREER" Thats i always love the most..!!! I will never give's up.. I want to achieve's my passion, dream's & goal's that i waited for so long..!! I want to become PROFESSIONAL ...

"How Important that Dancing is to me.!!" Only my good & close friend's know's about it, how important & seriously to me.!! Thx darling's..!!!

I will never give up.. I will do my level level best for my career that i love & like to do..!! I dont want to waste my time's doing something i dont like to do at all.. I would like to do something that i really love & like to do... LIke becoming professional, attending course's, and classe's as well...!! Yeah!!!!!!


Oh yeah......

Lord, pls hear my prayer's & need's that i need from you lord...


Make my life's easier & miracle's as welll.. Thx lord..




********* Monday, 14/9, 930PM
********* Love's PaulinE Potato..!!


dancer_87 @ 6:21 AM