Tuesday, September 15, 2009
" Another New days has arrived"?

Today is Tuesday already, wow so fast time fly's so quick..!! :)....
Today im going for my Latino Class By Ryu in myoga...!! Keke... Oh my.. I think it will be triying classe's but i love the class so much.. I will not give up, how tired Am I will go for it to make it prefect and get more skill's.... If this is my career that i want to be, then i got to work hard for it, to make it prefect and make my dream's & wishes come true in my life...!!!

- I got alot of thing's, worrying's and other's in my mind, will never stop at all.. But im trying to get over it, and make it come true what my mind's & heart's says..!! :) Thats only i can do it..!!

- One thing i will never give up is My "Dancing Career" Thats i love the most in my life.. "Singing & Dancing"s Is my life..!!

- So some ppl dont understand me, why dancing is so important to me..!! But i said 1 day you all will know, why its so important to me..!! Im not playing a full with it.. Im serious about my dancing career !!!

Not everyone know's what i want to be & do..!! But some of my close & good friend's know about it..!! They always support me, whatever i do..!! Thx...


I just dont want to say it.. I must work it out..!!!

I want the best!!


Lord, pls continue to look after all of us now & always lord. Amen...


May you be with us always lord... Amen..!!



******** Tuesday, 15/9, 910AM
******** Love's PaulinE Potato..!


dancer_87 @ 5:55 AM