Wednesday, September 16, 2009
"OO What a Wonderful Morning Of the Breezzzeee"!!!

Oh today is Wednesday already so fast time fly's like a wind..!! Im awake early b'coz i got rehersal practice as well at 1015Am@Cheras..!!! Hmm!!! We did the best but suddenly our teacher asked us to do 1 by 1 i was so freaking nervous & pai sei, bcoz im number 1 to started mah.. Thats why, always the 1st got pressure want.. But anyway i will not make the same mistake.. I want to show i can do it.. Without any mistake..!!! I just too nervous lah... I think has been a long long time i havent dance or sing in the public already.. Just nervous, and have butterflies in my stomach flying around with nervous..!! I hope i wont be nervous tomorow when we rehersal and on that day as well..!! I hope we all can do the best..!! Dont let Elva look down on us..!! We can do it Girl's... Trust in yourself... We can do it.. We're one family to work together as a team, so everyone must do the best of out it..!! Gampetch..!!! Show it from deep inside from your heart & souls...!! Yeah.!!!!

- Always the 1st time a bit nervous lah, but try to do our level best..!! DOnt show the nervous.. Ok girl's..!!!

- I finally went for hip pop already..!!! :). Its was kinda of fun..!! yeah..
I went for Belly dance in the afternoon as well. To polish up my move's and mistake that i made..!! :) Keke!!!!!

The Passion & Dream Career, that i will not give up.. Is mY dancing career... I will cherish everymoment i have..!!! I want to be Professional..!! I want to make it & become successful person in life..!!! Oh yeah.. Dancing i will not give up, i will do my level best of it..!!!

Thats what i love & like to do in my life.. I dont want to waste time doing something that i dont like to do mah.. Right or not.!!!

So i hope & wish i can do it..!! With my level best & effort of it..!! Oh yeah............

Lord, be with each of everyone of us, & do take care of us always lord.. Amen..


******* Wednesday, 16/9, 930PM
******* PauLine, Potato!!


dancer_87 @ 6:22 AM