Sunday, September 20, 2009
OMG What a Day...!!!

Last night@Saturday i attended a wedding dinner... Of sweet memories of Karen Ho...!! She has married with her beloved husband...!!!

I ate too much last night, so i had a bad food posionning till i was just recover just now.. SO uncomfortable..!! Vomited & deria the whole day.. OMG... Till i lose some weight's on the spot as well...!! Well i finally a bit better now...!!! Thx too all my love's one's...

So SOrry Lord, that i couldnt make to church, if i go to church my heart will not be there, b'coz im not feeling well... Hope you lord, will forgive me.. Thx lord. Amen..



This W/end have performance so need to practice practice practice practice to make prefect... This is what i love & like to do..!!! :) So execited about it too..!!!

So i will never going to give up on my dancing carreer at all...!! I will cherish and make my dream's come true in my life..!! So lord, be with me and hope i will become a successful person in what i want to do.. Thx lord........


MY Prayer;
1. Lord, i would want to do something i really want to do.. So i dont want to waste my time doing something that i dont like to do..!! So lord, help me, guide, lead and be with me lord, make my dream's & prayer come true lord... Thx lord... be with me..!! Hear my prayer's & need's lord.. In Jesus Name, I pray Amen..

2. Lord, i would like to pray for all my love's one's; My Mother, My god parent's, my god sister's, my good & close friend's, my friend's, my relatives & all my love's one's. Protact them , look after them, keep them in good health, safe's & sound's. take good care of them always lord, be with them, hear their prayer's & need's lord, make's their wishes & dream's come true lord, Be with them always amen....


Take good care of us lord.. Amen



******* Sunday, 20/9, 910PM
******* Love's Pauline, Potato..!!


dancer_87 @ 6:02 AM