Saturday, August 29, 2009
WhAt A Sweet MemOries I Had!!!

I never feel unhappy with my good & close friend's in the club, they always makes me happy.. I will never want to lose any of them..!!!
When im out from home or work, i feel very happy to distress myself, when i reach to the club & attend classe's and see my fav's friend's, i will feel so happy!! I never forget the sweet memories i had spend with; Elva, Sunny, Deno, Sandy, Woon, Grace, Fiona, Germaine, Cat, Cay Mee, & the whole gang, to many to write.!! I always feel so relax and happy when i see them to have good time together.... They always understand me better & well.. Im so happy to know each one of them ........

- When i start teaching in the club or anywhere, im sure alot of them are waiting for me to teach the class, then they all will attend & support my class.. SO sweet of them & touching good & close friend's i had..!! Love u all. So much...!!!!



******* PauLiNe!!


dancer_87 @ 8:34 AM