Friday, August 28, 2009
WhAt A GreAt WeeK!!

Today Im going my Line Dance with Deno & Belly Dance with Elva... IT will be my last day & week joinning Belly Dance with her... I'm Gonna to miss her alot..!! B'coz i really like her class so much and her as well..!! :( Signffffffffff!!!

I love Farah as well, she is a great Professional Teacher & Dancer too, but its a bit kinda of hard for me, b'coz she teache's the Professional Way lor..!! But im trying my level super best in her class.......!!

Im gonna to miss Elva's Zumba Classe's as well!!! :( But im trying my best to go for the Classe's iN CF....!! Im not going to give up my dancing career.!!!

- I cannot believe this thing is already happening in the club, i'm so a long member in this club, seing 1 by 1 leaving the club.. OMG....!! So sad..!!!

I wish it wont happen...!!

I wish Elva, Deno, Sunny, Bryan, & Alex will come back to teach's in the club again....!! WE all going to miss all of you so much..!!

All the best guy's..!!!!

DOnt worry i will come over there to support each one of u again!!! Soon!!!

Y'day i went for my 2 fav's classes with Elva & Jason Ooi, too..!!! I had a lot of good time & fun in elva's class.. As normal we all make noise in d class to make her happy too, we will always be there to support you & anything u need, we will be there to help you out..! We're 1 big fitness family..!!!


I teach 1 song in Jason's Class, Jai Ho........ I love the song so much..!!!



******* Friday, 28/8, 920AM
******* Love's, By Little Baby Angel, PaUlInE..


dancer_87 @ 8:08 AM