Friday, August 28, 2009
My FeelIng's!!

Oh Father IN Heaven,

The thing's i like to do & love is Doing what i love & like to do..!! I want to have a career that i love the most..!! My Career that i want to do & like is Becoming a Professional Dancer & Teacher too, i want to be in Fitness Line@Dancing Line too!!!
Thats what i really want to do....!!!!

So ppl think's that dancing is my Hobby...!! NO DANCING IS NOT MY HOBBY OR FOR FUN... Im very serious about this... Its my career and i want to do so..!!

1. Lord, i really want to do work & do what i love & like to do, so i hope i will get the career that i want...!! Lord, pls help me and makes my dream's & prayer come true oh lord... Pls be with me lord..!!! Guide Me, Lead me, & Help me.....!!!

I hope i can do what i really want to do, i dont want to waste my time doing what i dont like to do...!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Continue to be with all my love's one's oh lord... Be with them always... Amen.....




******** Friday, 28/8, 930AM
******** Loves, By Little Baby Angel, PauLine..!!


dancer_87 @ 8:08 AM