Saturday, August 29, 2009
I'm SaYiNg GdBye to the MyOga 2!!!!!








Hai yah, so sad & i cannot believe to see everyone is leaving the club.. SO heartbroken..!!!

Yday was my last class with elva@MYOGA..!! I was happy & sad as well, to say gdbye to her.. So hard for me to say gdbye.... I miss her alot, and i love her class alot more then other's as well.. But i will treat everyone the same & i love all our classe's as well too..!!!

- After class, we gave elva the gift & we took alot of sweet memories together, and spend alot of time together too!!! SO had a good time together... We gonna to miss her alot.!!!! So hard to believe it..!!!

- We are elva's fav student's, friend's, & fan's too!! Kekek!! We love u..!!!!!!!

Im gonna to say gdbye to the club as well, soon...!! But i dont know whether im going to countinue my membership in this club or not? I want to join CF too..!!! Im waiting for good offer's as well...!!!! When i stettle down my career, i will sign the membership in CF too..!! Cannot wait to do what i luv & like to doo!!!!!!!


Yeah tomorow im gonna to going for Elva's last zumba class in myoga.. I love it..!!!

Then monday, im going for Deno's last zumba class in myoga too.!! Then i be seing them over there too..! Love it..!!!!


So sad to see them leaving us.!!!




********* Saturday, 29/8, 1130AM
********* PauLine..!!


dancer_87 @ 8:30 AM