Wednesday, July 22, 2009
OMG!! I'm so miserable, sad, stress & worried.. & My PrayeR!!

Wow today is my fav day, bcoz its Thursday, im going for my 2 zumba classes with Elva.. :P I cannot wait for her class all the time.. :P I love her Belly Dance, & zumba classes that i never missed at all.. :P

Now Is i need to prepare my step's & song's for my zumba steps..... :)..
Hahah.... :P

* Im worried, stress & sad whether i will get and hear the new's of my job's or not.. :P I hope dat i will get the carreer that i want oh Lord.. Pls hear me & my prayer's as well oh lord.... Help Me Lord..

* Where have my prince charming when 2, i think he dont like me already & dont want me already.. :P :(.. SO sad... :(.. I love him & like him... :P He also didt answer me also... Nothing he had answer me till now.. :(


Oh lord, u know what i want right.. :P

Help me and find me good job.. :P Hear me oh lord.. Thanks...


***** Im updating my blog, Thursday 23/7, 902AM
***** Love Paulin


dancer_87 @ 5:50 PM