Sunday, July 19, 2009
OMG!! I'm StiLl SaD, StReSs, & WoRried & My PrAyeR!!

OMG, Yday Night@Saturday, My Sckol's Friend's & I went to watched Harry Potter in MV. Its was good movie, but 2 much talking as well, i think it will continue the next chapter 2.. I got a bit confuse of the movie, but i read the book then i understand better.. :P Yeah!!!

While Hema & I waited for Jaya aka & Sugan, we che chat for nearly 2 hour's in the restaurant.. :P So many ppl, i told hema some of my stories 2.. :P Hahah!! We laugh...!!! We had keep in touch with each other thru Phone & Sms's as well, but we havent meet up for 7 Month's already, so only this movie then we meet up.. :P all of us were too busy with work, study & Life toooooo....

Then i went for Classes in the morning as well. I wasn't in the good mood, i also dont know why & what happen to me? All of us were not so happy and like normal before.. :P Dont know what happen? :)..

** Lord, I'm sad, worried & Stress as well, i dont know where & why has my Prince Charming went too, i havent heard from him since last week already, i also dont know what is happening duo.. :p I dont know whether he dont want me or dont want to talk to me already.. :(.. So sad.. I do miss him alot and love him 2. But he dont want to reply me at all as well.. :P Oh NO!!!!!!! What did i do? What shall i do now dear Lord..... Help me.. :P

** Lord, im worried about my carreer, what happen? I hope i will hear and get the job soon lord.. :P I hope so lord, plz help me lord.. :P So that i can work and earn more money ....... Oh Lord.... Plz lord... :P



My Prayer:
(1): Lord, I hope & Pray that i will hear and get the job soon lord... :P U know what i want to do right lord, plz provide me the job soon lord.... :P Thanks lord...

(2): Lord, plz bless my prince charming & Me 2 lord.. :P U know that right.. :P

(3): Lord, i would like to pray for all your children's who are not well, pls heal them and shower your healing's power upon them and heal them lord.. :P Be with them lord.. :P

(4): Lord, i would like to pray for all My Love's one's who are in this world, Protact them , heal them, keep them in good health, save & Sound's, may your angel's be around us lord, now & always Lord, Amen.

Lord, Make my dream's and wishes come true lord.. Amen


***** Im updating my blog, Saturday & Sunday, 840AM
***** Love Paulin


dancer_87 @ 6:21 PM