Friday, July 24, 2009
Hahahah!!!!!!! I

On Thursday 23/7, i went for my 2 fav's classes with Elva, we had alot of fun at nitez class, b'coz all of us are there to make noise and happy with full of engry in class... :P Phewwwww!!! Wew wew!!! Elva was happy and full with spirit engry too.. :P We were talking next week probably Jason Ooi is back to teach zumba.. Hmm :(. We already got use to Elva Step's already, we all forgot about jason step's already... :P Yeah men.!!!!!!!!! Hopefully next time elva could teach at night as well..:)....

So yday 24/7 Friday I went for Line Dance with Ryu & Belly Dance with Elva, i didt had fun in Ryu class b'coz it was bored for me, already done already the same thing's again and again. OMG, i had good work out in Elva Belly Dance class.. :P Im improving myself.. Yeah!!!!! Elva and me, were looking and keeping on eye on each other..:P Jax, & me said that why elva is not teaching already, yeah we are going to miss her class at night, because more fun and noise..:P Elva said yah lor...:P She love's teaching at night then afternoon..:P Hahahahahah!!!! Maybe you could teach one month each too..:P Heheh!!!
SO before Belly Dance Wendy & Her dad went to sushi zanmai for lunch, i went for drink only, because i got class..!! So after Belly Dance Doris & Me went for lunch at sushi zanmai , we seat down and che chat till 5PM... :P I told Doris, that Elva, Deno & Sunny are doing back to 60's Zumba class open day At CF IN sunway..:P Do u want to come along with me, she said ok, but i got to go home and check with her hubby..!! oH i said, do let me know...:P

So after i tooked Doris Back home, i went back home for dinner, with Uncle Harres, Aunty Shelia, Aunty Pasty, Uncle Eddie, Uncle Jerry & Uncle Andrew, we all went to Desa Sri Hartamas for dinner, till 1040PM, We had good time fellowshiping..:P They all asked Me, that night before the wedding went? Were did Terence & I went too, we said that we fall assleep in the bathroom.. haha!!! Its a Secret Story between Tes & Me..:P They said dont tell us, keep it, next time when they all grow old, then only tell us, i said ok.. IF Tes & Me got married then we will tell you all the truth, then u all will laugh..:P Hahah!!!'

Today Saturday 25/7, Saturday, Wow time fly's... Im planning to go for Line DAnce with Lily, Probably Belly Dance with Mama, Laughing Fit with Wai Keat or Cheryl today..... :P If not, i might go to CF for the zumba class till 430PM.. Then i rush back to garden's for gathering with Germaince & Yai hooi at 6PM.. If doris come along with me then we might go to CF in sunway.... :P

Hahahahh!!!


God pls help me, find me, get me a job soon.. Hear my prayer oh lord, ASAP, before end of this month and year ok... Plz lord... Amen...........



***** Im updating my blog, 25/7, Saturday, 925AM
***** Love Paulin


dancer_87 @ 6:13 PM