Saturday, August 22, 2009
Hmmmmm Really its going to happen?

TodaY is Saturday already, i was so peace with the internet, its so slow omg... So peace with that?

I went for my 3 fav's classe's.... I went for Line Dance with Lily, Belly dance with mama, & zumba with Deno.. I had a lot of good time's before i dont have chance to dance again with all my fav's instructor's @ good friend too.. Im going to miss them alot more..!!!

We told our hot mama@Lily, that this thing happening? Oh No!! So sad to hear about this thing's happening......

** I'm gonna to start my own zumba class soon already liao!! But now, its one big problem, the internet is kind of f**k***g slow ler.. I cannot stand it omg.!!!!

So i need to download alot of my fav's zumba song's that i want to teach in my class..!!! OH yeah..
I know so many friend's of mine, are keeping on eye on me, and wanting to come for my class too!! Thx darling's... I do apprieate it..!! Love yah!!!!


******** GOD BLESS ALL OF US LORD..!!


******* Saturday, 22/8, 11PM
******* Loves, By Little Baby Angel, PauLine!!


dancer_87 @ 7:49 AM