Thursday, August 13, 2009
SurtaIN thinG's I canNot Believe!!!

Today is my fav day of the week..!! Im going for 2 class of my fav with elva & Jason ooi..!! Yeah i cannot wait to go for Zumba class in the afternoon.. I love elva & her class as well.. Im going to miss her class already, b'coz starting next month, i dont know what is going to happen in d club duo..!!! I cannot believe surtain thing's are happening to the world & club too!! OMG..!!! I cannot believe it..!!!


1. Im worried for myself what is going to happen to me in d future and ahead of me now..!! Im worried, sad & stress, whether i will get the career that i want to work as & be or not..!!!
Just pray to god for good new's happen & miracle's come true ..... Thx Lord..!!!

2. Im worried for all my love's one's who are still in this earth, pray for safety and good health as well... May god bless everyone that i love.. Amen.....

3. Be with us lord.. Thx... Amen..!!!


My Prayer
1. Lord, i want to pray for myself, that i will get what i want to be lord... :P I need your help & guidence from you lord, be with me and bless me with..!!!
Hope that i will get the career that i love & want to be now & d future too..!!!

2. Lord, i want to pray for all my love's one's; My Mother, My GOd Sister's(MM), My God Parent's(in all d churche's), My good & close friend's, my friend's, my relatives & everyone esle too..... May you bless them , be with them always, protactt them, keep them in safe & sound's & good health, may your angel's be surround them always lord. Thx Amen...

3. Lord i want to pray for all your children's who are not well, bless them, heal them, shower your healing power's upon them and heal them once again lord... :P Heal them and be with them always lord. Amen..!

May god bless all of us now & always lord.. In Jesus Name, I pray Amen...


Make's my dream's & prayer's come true lord.. Amen...


****** Thursday, 13/8, 920Am
****** Loves, By Little Baby Angel, PaulinE


dancer_87 @ 8:04 AM