Thursday, August 20, 2009
My PrAyEr LisT!!

Dear GOd In Heaven,

1. Lord, i really want to work & get the career/Job that i like & love to work in ..!! I dont want to work, that i dont want to be in lord..
PLease Lord, guide, lead & hear my prayer, so that i can work & get the career that i love to be in lord...!!!!! Hear my prayer again lord.. Thanks.. Amen..

2. Lord, i want to pray for all my love's one's; My Mother, My god Parent's, My god sister's(MM), My good & close Friend's, My relative's, my friend's, all everyone else...Protact them, Keep them in good health, Safe & sound's, May your angel's be upon them always lord, Hear their prayer's & need's lord, be with them always lord, In Jesus Name, I pray Amen......

Halelujah.. Praise the Lord...


********* Love's, By Little Baby Angel, PaulinE!!


dancer_87 @ 5:59 PM