Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Plan 4 Today!!!

Hmm.. Today Is tuesday, Im going for my 2 fav's classes By Ryu Cheong..!!! So damm fun & loving it..!!!!!

** Today i dont know whether my busybody uncle from Aussie coming to stay in my house or not.. :P I dont really like it..!!!!

So irrating about them.....................................!!!!


My Prayer
1. Lord, i hope that i will get the job that i love & like to work as.. I hope you will guide, lead and bring me to the career that i love & like lord... !! I will not fail you lord..!!! Thanks Lord.. PLease be with me..!!

2. Lord, i want to pray for all my love's one's; MY Mother, My god Parent's, My god Sister's(MM), My good & close friend's, my friend's, my relative's and everyone else too. Guide, lead, be with them, keep them safe & sound's & good health, protact them, be with them always lord..!!! Watch over them too.. Amen..


In Jesus Name, I pray, Amen..



******* Tuesday, 18/8, 910AM
******* Loves By Little Baby Angel, PauLinE!!


dancer_87 @ 7:27 AM