Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Oh YeaH i finallY got back for mY dancing Class!!!

Oh yes, today is wednesday time fly's so quick quick quick.!!!!!!!! TOday i finally went for my hip pop class with Sunny..!!! We all are sad b'coz they all are going to leave myoga soon already.. so so sad.. I dont want they leave the club & Cali as well.. :(.........

Im going to miss Elva, SunnY & Deno as well, they are my good friend's & good teacher's as well..!!! :(... I will never going to forget them, im going to join CF when i finish my contract in Myoga.... :) See how its goes..!!!!

I dont really want to leave myoga as well. I want to keep the membership they and CF too, when i stettle my job then i will join CF too.!!!!! Oh yeah.!!!!!!

Oh lord, please continue to be with me lord.... U hear my prayer's & need's too right.. Thanks lord.. Amen....


******* Wednesday 12/8, 1020PM
******* Loves By Little Baby Angel, PaulinE!!


dancer_87 @ 7:14 AM