Thursday, August 20, 2009
Hai Yah..!! I cannOt Believe what Im hearing!!!

Oh NO...... Yday i was so happy & joyfully when for my fav class with my good friend Elva's zumba class.. Its was so fun & great... We are the 3 monkey's in the class making alot of noise & having fun at the same time.!!!!!!! :)...

Jax, Elva & Me were the only happening friend's & student's as well!! We love Elva so much, till we take sempity nak tinggalkan elva dari myoga..!!! We're going to miss her as well..!! So sad, that they all going to leave myoga soon, next week is their last week teaching us i guess sooo!!!!!!!!

I finally enjoyed Jason Ooi's class as well, finally its was fun Fun fun & enjoyed but not as much as elva's class lah..!!!!

Heheheh!!! So bad right..!!! Suddenly this whole week, my mood was good as well, but im still so sad to hear the new's..!!!! Hai yah!!! Poor guy's..!!!!


I really hope they will have a good start in their new place soon!!! Dont worry i will joined there soon!!!! Alright.. If im around, i will always support all of u no matter what.. !!! Love yah!!!!


******* Friday, 21/8, 905AM
******* Loves, By Little Baby Angel, PaulINe!!!


dancer_87 @ 6:00 PM