Sunday, August 16, 2009
HaPPy Memories & grEaT sweEt Day!!

Oh yes, yday Saturday was my sister in christ Big Day, Ying Mei's getting married with her prince charming hubby.. All of us were so happy for her seeing her getting married with a successful hubby in her life..!! So sad & happy for her too.. Thats she has got her other half patner to be with her whole internal life.!!! Praise the Lord..!!!!

We went to church early in the morning around 10Am, to prepare and get ready for the programm and blessing!!!! FInishes about 1PM..!!!!

So after that we went home to rest and get ready for the big night, at Sheratton Hotel in SJ..!! Its was a grand & big wedding dinner..... :P Wow!!!!!
I was so happy, i saw all my other's god parent's i was so happy to see them all in good health and able to see them again..!!

Then all of them asking me, when is My Turn For Your Big Day, i said soon..!! Better make sure all of you can eat, sing, walk for my wedding yah!! They all said Yes of course, i will be there.!!! To sing too!! Thx.!! I was so glad.. TO have all of them into my life!!!

So we went back about midnight already, cannot dance with the Mr & Mrs Mah, so sad.. I miss them sooooo much..!!! Hehehe!!! Great sweet memories.!!!!! I wish i will have a good & sweet memories too!!!


******** Sat & Sunday, 15/8 & 16/8, 920PM
******** Loves, BY Little Baby Angel, PaulIne!!


dancer_87 @ 6:14 AM