Thursday, August 13, 2009
Hmm What I did TOdAY!!!

Today i went for my fav class zumba in the afternoon with Elva, and then go for yam cha, with Elva, Jax & Sandy to MK..!!! WoW!!!!!!!!
I had a lot of fun in elva's class so much, its release my stress & Unhappness too...!!!! I love it..!!!!

I went for hair cut at 4pm with Centro@Celine Yap, i love her so much & her design as well.. GOod hairstylist too..!!!! Im very happy with her.. I got a new hair sytle again.!!!!!! oH yes!!!! I love it...!!!!!

I went for zumba class with Jason Ooi. Its was fun & a bit boring as well.... Hmm!!!!!

Oh yeah..!! Im so tired and everywhere aching already.. I need to rest already.. so tired.!! Gd nitez...!!!


******* Thursday, 13/8, 1105PM
******* Loves, By Little Baby Angel, PaulIne!!!


dancer_87 @ 8:00 AM