Thursday, August 13, 2009
Oh Im thinKin AhEad Of me!!

Today Im going for my Classes b'coz tomorow i might not be going for classes...!!
Im going for Line Dance with Ryu, Belly Dance with Elva thats all i guess..!!!

Okay im planning the thing's ahead of me now.. !!! I will never let my close friends & good friend's to look down on me, and whoever as well.!! I will move on with my spirit and trust in myself & god too!!!

I dont want anyone to be sad & worried for me at all. I dont care what ppl talk's bad or good thing's about me, i wont care anymore already, one day, someone will do back the same thing's to them one day.!! .. I didt mean to say that? But its the truth darling's..!!!

I will never look down on anyone, b'coz i loves them alot more then myself..!! Thats me.!!! My friendship & love's is more important then myself.. I do for the best for everyone if im still alive in this earth..!! Thats me!!! I hope you will apprieate me better..!! Wakakak!!! NO lah just kidding.. I will support you if you mention to me earler ok..!! I will be there for you no matter what? Love yah!!!!


Take care darling's & love's one's..!! God bless you all..!!


******** Friday, 14/8, 920AM
******** Love's, By Little Baby Angel, PaulIne!!


dancer_87 @ 6:11 PM