Saturday, July 18, 2009
Goss!!! StiLL upset, Sad, StresS, woRriEd & My PraYeR!!

OMG, today is weekend already Saturday, time fly's so quick like a wind.. :P OMG, its going to be end of the month of July 2009..
Today im going for Line Dance with Lily, Probably Belly Dance Or Cycling with Farah@Mama or Bryan and then maybe Laughing Fit with Cheryl.......
Then after that im going to watch movie with my sckol Friend's.. We had been waited for so long this movie, HarrY PoTter... With Hema, Hema's Sister,& Sugan.. :P But we missed our good friend/close friend, Sunteri Rajen@Sarah!! She had leave us so long ago already.. :P If she still her, all 4 of us will be watching movie together.. :P What a faith and live she has..?

-Anyway lord, im worried, stress, confuse, sad, and etc lord... :P I dont know this post that im going to see someone 2mrw, i dont know whether its going to suit's me or not ler, and somemore ask me to go to the office on monday. Maybe MOnday can, but Tuesday i cannot, i got appointment already.. :P So cannot cancel.. :P I dont know what i shall do and say lord?

- Im worried, streSs, Sad, confuse 2, where and what happen to my Prince Charming, where have he went too, already been few's day's he didt reply me and answer already.. :P Im missing him alot, and love him alot.. :P Im waiting for him, missing, love him to death.. :P Oh lord, what shall i do now lord, i dont want to give up on my Prince Charming.. :P I do love and like him alot.. Tell him that i love him.. :P

My Prayer:
(1): Lord, help me and find me a good job that i want to do lord.. :P
Lord, help me to go thru with all this matter's that i was worried about lord.. :P
Lord, help me to go thru with my prince charming lord..

(2): Lord, bless us My Prince Charming@Tes & Me to go thru together with our love's for each other, i do love him alot to death.. :p Plz tell him that, and tell him dont be afraid of me.. :P I love him.. :P

(3): Lord, i would like to pray for all your children's who are not well, heal them, touch them , shower your healing power upon them and heal them lord.. :P Be with them lord, now & always lord, amen..

(4): Lord, i would like to pray for all my love's one's around this world, be with them, protact them, keep them in good health & save and sound too, shower your blessing upon them and be with us now & always lord. Amen

Make my dream's and wishe's come true lord.. :P

****** Im updating my blog, Saturday,17/7, 940AM
****** Love Paulin


dancer_87 @ 7:24 AM