Thursday, June 18, 2009
Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Im so HappY!!!

Yday i was so happy, i was so shock to see Elva class in the afternoon was so pack and in the night also its was pack... Im so happy... I really enjoy zumba class alot, release all the worryness.... We shouted in class and scream... We all enjoy ..... I feel very happy and relax after going for zumba class all the time..:P Yeah i lost weight again........... :)....

Yday after zumba class, Wendy, Dorris and Me when for lunch and coffee, we che chat till 7pm.... I'm very happy to relax my mind... :P

Yeah in the future i got one assistant for my zumba class... Jonathan will be my assistant to help me in the class as well.. :P He's a good dancer as well.. All of us love to dance and one day we all will be instructor.... :P

So happppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!


***** Im udpating my blog, 19/6, Friday, 1015AM
***** Love Paulin


dancer_87 @ 7:09 PM