Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Happppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Hmmm... Today i woke up i were thinking alot of thing's thats has passed for long already..... I feel so sad and wasted like that? All the time i have alot of thing's to thing all the time... I dont know why and what i think so much? My mind dont have peace of mind to have a rest... :(..............

I went for Samba & Rhumba, i love those classes alot.. I learned it before long long time ago.. So now i need to polish up my Latin.. :P I'm going to learn Salsa & Jive soon already... :P I cannot wait for the next intake..... :) Thats what i want to learn for so long already.. I have Latin Background just need to polish up and work hard for compettion's... :P

After class Wendy, Dorris, Yunis, Shu Wen, Jax & Me when for long long lunch at Canton I in the Garden's Lg..... We took pic's but all of them is in my phone.. We talk and talk talk talk, said alot of old thing's happening...... :P

Then i saw my friend, Babe@Yen, long time we havent meet for so long, we are dancer's and instructor as well 2... :P We can show our move's and go for competition togther... Yeah we rock's babe's..... :P

Im so glad, i'm so happy toooooo, i meet this darling's of mine, they are so nice, great,friendly, carrying and same gang... :P So nice... :P I miss the old's want's as well 2... :P


***** Im updating my blog, Tuesday, 16/6, Tue, 820PM
**** Love Paulin


dancer_87 @ 5:12 AM