Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Blankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk topic!!!!!!

Hmmm... Today is Wednesday already, oh gosss time fly's so quick.....
Hmmmm... I taught belly dance taught by elva but turn up to be Ezen, nvm i want to try his class.... :P After class Jax & Me are going to watch blood...........

Today my mood was ok too.. I dont want to think what have been passed already, im going to move ahead and on with or without anything or anybody? My life's still goes on no matter what? I need to work hard on my carreer as well............

Hmmmm just now before i walk out from my house my mother ask me whether and really im teaching part time in myoga or not? I said not yet, im still polishing up my carreer........................ I'll not give up..... I cannot wait to see what is going to happen in my future???????????????????? Hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!


***** Im updating my blog, 17/6, Wed, 2PM
***** Love Paulin


dancer_87 @ 10:48 PM