Monday, June 15, 2009
heheheheheheh!!!!!! My dream's...................

Hmmmmmmmmm.................... In my dream's that i want to go travelling before i grow old, before i have my own family, before i strat with my busy job.. I want to travel to my dream land of, Europe, American countrie's, Bali, Thailand, Hong Kong, China and etc more.. :P That i wish to travel... :P

*** Yday Uncle Micheal Chong, Ask us to write in our dairy for November 15 go to China,Changmai... :P So my mum said to me that if im not working then we can go and im working then i cannot go to china.. :P Hmmm..... :P I also want to go there for long time.. :P Then all the ladie's can go for shopping and eating eating eating and take nice pic's of china.. :P Long time i didt been to china already.. :P I want to travel the whole world before i grow old.. :P wakakakka.... :P

Yeah Yeah... :P My dream is to open my own dancing studio, and become professional Dancer as well.... :P I got alot of dream's that i want to be and go as well.. :P

*** I dont care what ppl talk about me.. :P I'll go with my own way... :P life's still goes on dear... :P

Lord, hear my prayer's and need's lord...:)

Love Paulin


dancer_87 @ 1:25 AM